Follow Me

New Block


About Me

My photo
I am Thank-God Eboh.A young Nigerian who believes there is honey in the land and refuses to be trampled by " NIGERIAN FACTORS ". I like to talk about knowledge, governance, business,environment, attitude and every other good ingredient that'd make a nation and the world liplicking.
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 18, 2013
I was raped at the age of 9"- Oprah Winfrey

-"I didn't even complete my university
education" - Bill Gates

... -"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and
verbally abused by my father as far back as I
can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer

-"I struggled academically throughout
elementary school"
- Dr Ben Carson

-"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my
football training" -
Lionel Messi

-"I used to sleep on the floor in friends'
rooms,returning Coke bottles for food, money,
and getting weekly free meals at a local temple"
- Steve Jobs

-"My teachers used to call me a failure"- PM
Tony Blair

- "I was in prison for 27 years"- Retired
President Nelson
Mandela.
So you see! no excuse is worth the while.Use your down times
as sprintboards to soar not as sources of self pity.

Though we pass through many difficulties in
life, we should not give up because Life is not
about what you couldn't do so far, it's about
what you can still do so NEVER GIVE UP!

OUR Prayer for You is that, As Many of You Shall
Say "AMEN" to this,

We Shall hear successful stories
abt u all one day!!!

AMEN!!

0 comments: